Per Serving(3 pancakes): Calories 68, Protein 7g, Total Fat 1g, Carbs 8g,
- 2 cups FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake & Baking Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- Food dye
- Top with Walden Farms syrups or fruit spreads
- In a large bowl, whisk FlapJacked mix, water and vanilla until combined. Divide batter into 6 small mixing bowls.
- Stir a few drops of food dye into each bowl and continue adding drops until a vibrant color is achieved. Repeat until you have red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Pour roughly 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Cook until the bubbles begin to pop.
- Flip and cook for an additional 45-60 seconds.
- Remove from pan and repeat until all the colors have been used. Stack the pancakes in the color order of a rainbow and enjoy!
Per Serving: Calories 132, Protein 15g, Total Fat 0.5g, Carbs 15.5g
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup non-fat blueberry Greek yogurt
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 6 tbsp Walden Farms blueberry fruit spread
- 4 honey graham crackers sheets
- First pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until crumbly.
- In a glass cup, layer blueberry yogurt, graham cracker crumbs, plain yogurt, blueberry fruit spread, plain yogurt and graham crackers until filled to the rim.
- Top with fresh blueberries and serve!
Per Serving (1 waffle): Calories 285, Protein 25g, Total Fat 9.5g, Carbs 27g, Fiber 7g
- 1 container FlapJacked Chocolate Peanut Butter Mighty Muffin
- 2 tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup + 1-2 tsp water (waffles)
- 2 tbsp water (peanut butter)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Remove sealed protective film from Mighty Muffin and pour into small mixing bowl.
- Add cold water to mix. It is best to use a measuring cup! Stir until well combined.
- Cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
- Meanwhile mix 2 tbsp. of PB2 with 1 tbsp. of water and stir until smooth.
- When waffles are completed top with peanut butter and enjoy!