This taco salad is loaded with all your favorite taco fixings. There's juicy chicken cooked in delicious taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn, black beans and protein-packed, crunchy chili lime tortilla chips. So much texture and flavor in every bite. To top it off it only takes 15 minutes, great for easy lunches or a healthy quick dinner everyone is sure to enjoy!
Calories: 308 | Fat: 10.5g | Carbs: 17.5g | Protein: 34g | Fiber: 4
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/2 medium tomato, diced
- 1/8 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/8 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 bag Quest® Chili Lime tortilla chips, crushed
- dash of cilantro leaves, minced (as desired)
- 1 tablespoon Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, chicken, taco seasoning, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, flipping intermittently so all sides cook evenly. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces. Allow chicken to rest in pan off the heat while you assemble the salad.
- In a bowel, add the lettuce, and evenly sprinkle with the tomatoes, corn, black beans, cheese, tortilla chips, and chicken; set aside.
- Top with cilantro and Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch dressing.