No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 (4-ounce) Mason jars
- 1/3 cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy cashew butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 Scoops Quest Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup water (plus 1-2 tablespoons, if needed)
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (28g)
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweetener, water, cashew butter, butter extract and vanilla extract.
- Add in both Quest Protein Powders, coconut flour, almond flour, and salt. Stir until a thick dough is formed. (If dough is too crumbly, add additional water.)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough between four 4-oz Mason jars, and serve.
Serving Size: One 4oz Mason jar
Calories: 200 | Protein:25g | Fat:7g | Net Carb:6g | Fiber:5g